Mini Split AC in East Falmouth, MA
Stylish, slim and elegant, Panasonic ductless heating & cooling wall mounted units are designed to cool where normal central air can’t be installed. The ductless units we carry have a clean, aesthetic design and are small but mighty and shorter in length than competing units, helping them blend into any room. Ideal for spaces requiring additional capacity but are limited on space. The flexibility of the variable speed compressor helps systems adapt to shifts in heat load by additional guests or afternoon sun.
Ductless Central Air Advantages
- They’re easy to install: These heating & cooling systems can be installed in much less time than it takes to put in central air conditioning. A two-person crew would need at least a week to install the ductwork and other components of a central air conditioning system. A ductless minisplit system could be installed from start to finish in a day.
- They don’t take up much space: Their compact size makes ductless AC units perfect for cooling small living spaces, such as apartments and dorm rooms. They’re also great for cooling individual rooms in larger homes, particularly basements and attics, which are usually not ventilated well.
- They’re easy to operate: Most ductless air conditioners have a remote control that enables you to easily increase or lower the temperature of the air coming from your unit. Feeling too cold in bed? You can adjust the room temperature with your remote control, without getting out of the covers. Try doing that with a central air conditioning system.
- They’re cost-effective: Ductless air conditioners use considerably less power than traditional air conditioners, which saves on your energy bill. In addition, if you use multiple units, you can control the individual room temperatures in your house, which is more energy efficient than using a central air conditioning system to cool the whole house.
- They’re quiet: Traditional air conditioners can make a lot of noise, but ductless ones are quiet. The noise they make is usually no more than a quiet hum. It amounts to background noise that is easily drowned out by conversation, music and television.
Get a Quote on Going Ductless Today!
Are you interested in installing a ductless central air conditioning unit in your home or business? Fill out our Inquiry Form today or call us to speak with an installer.”